Monday, November 8, 2010

Proud Mommy Moment

Today as a Mommy was a good day! Elli got new clothes and shoes this weekend (some little "UGGS"; and was adorable today). Today she wore some leggings and uggs and pretty much looked adorable! We had to go shopping and I got SO many compliments on how cute she looked and how perfect her outfit was, and did I have her in modeling, because she was so darling. I will post pics tomorrow!

I was talking to Tom earlier today, and I had just laid down with Elli to nap, after I got her sleeping (because she refuses to sleep in her crib)....I said, it's so interesting, I let her roll around to try and go to sleep on her own, but the instant I tell her it's time to close her eyes and go nigh night, she comes and lays by me. I put my forehead to hers and she is asleep almost instantly. The reason I say this, is because I feel like I have some AWESOME mommy power, because when I laid her down tonight, the same thing happened! SO cool!

Today, I am proud to be a Mom, and even more proud to be a wife to my amazing husband Tom! He is my EVERYTHING! I love my little family, and wouldn't change my life for anything today!

No comments: