Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins

Well...we finally got our pumpkins and carved them! I am only posting ones of Elli...because we didn't take pictures of us doing ours...but I'll post a final later. She had SO much fun and we got a cute video...but I can't find it to put it on the blog....so it will come later.







Tom has had a snow day today, and has another one tomorrow...it's been nice to have him home...but it throws off my groove. But it's SO nice to be with him...we got the house all back in tip top shape after having a bunch of illness and that is wonderful!!! Just doing laundry now...the story of my life! Anyways...that's all for now! We got some more cute pictures of the Bug today, so I'll post again soon! Love you all!

3 comments:

Ilez said...

She is starting to finally get some fat on her lol. She always looked so tiny! She is so cute and she has the same facial expressions as you! I totally think she has your eyes

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Looks like Fun! She is getting so Big! How Fun! Hope to see you guys for the Holidays!

DiMDiT said...

Hi kids, I loved the empty bottle video. It is so cute to see Elli giggling like that. She is darling in the pumpkin phots also. I hope you are managing Denver's snow with out a problem! My love to you all, Aunt Donna Mae