Monday, October 11, 2010

Tagged

1- watch show do you secretly love to watch but wouldn't want anyone to know? :)

Desperate Housewives; oh my gosh did I just say that, seriously???

2- Which of the five senses would you get rid of if you had to choose one?

Smell....as a mom there are always yucky smells floating around!

3-get into the third folder and go to the tenth picture and post it and tell us the story behind it. if you don't have ten pictures in that folder go to the next and count to the number you had left from counting the last one... does that make sense?



4-who is your favorite family member in law style!!! :) haha good luck

My sister-in-law Heather! :D

5-what are you most excited for this christmas?

Giving Elliana her Kitchen that we just bought! I am SO excited!

6-if you had to choose between having 12+ kids or only being able to have one which would you choose?

Probably just one...twelve is a lot.

7- To get ready for halloween, name one of your biggest fears?

I am terrified of moths.

8- if you only had a few words to describe me what would they be? :) hehe had to throw one in about me of course :) hehe

amazing vocals; His Hands.

I tag

Ilez
Stephanie L
Jen Duncan
Kari
Rebecca G
Lindsey B
Jessica M
Mara C

1 - What is your favorite food?
2- Least favorite household chore?
3- Favorite movie of all time?
4- How do you sleep? (Stomach, Side, Back)
5- Favorite season and why?
6- TV show you don't want people to know you watch?
7- Favorite date activity?
8- Ice cream or cheesecake?

2 comments:

Meg said...

Moths? Serisouly? What a wimp... kidding! But, seriously, moths? :)

Lindsey said...

Hey I will answer this I promise! Great Idea!