Friday, April 15, 2011

Diaper/Washer


I am a little behind on laundry, but aren't all MOms ALWAYS behind on laundry? I don't think you can ever stay caught up, though I do pretty well doing a load a day. As I went to change the wash a few minutes ago, I opened my washer (it's a front load) and see little pellets...and think, that looks like diaper. Sure enough upon further investigation, there is a diaper in my washer. I had a little helper apparently and now I have diaper "slush" all in her clothes, and in my washer. I'm hoping that putting the clothes through the dryer will help and I think I got most of the "slush" out with a rag. Gotta love my 2 year old helper! She's the best! I love you Elliana Mae!

1 comment:

The Stewart said...

I have totally done that before! So gross and takes forever to get out!! Good luck!