Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Idaho....Yes, Again.




We had the opportunity to go home again just a few weeks ago and it was a great experience. Tom's little brother Michael got married and we were able to be there! It was wonderful to see family and spend time with them. It's the last time we will go home for a while (at least all of us), because of Tom's very random schedule! We are excited to keep moving forward in his schooling though!

Elliana's Birthday party was a huge success and she had a wonderful time with all her friends! Here are a few pictures from the wedding, and the dress that Elliana is wearing was a gift from our friends the Schreibers. She looked SO cute in it!

Tom and I had fun at the wedding....my sister-in-law Heather said, "haven't you always wanted to cake someone"...I replied, "yes!". Then I saw cake....so I decided to grab a slice and get Tom. I got him, but I think he got me better. I left the cake in my hand, and I definitely paid the price. :D I love you Tom, and it's been the best 5 years of my life! Can't wait for Eternity with you babe!

No comments: