Monday, July 18, 2011

Lots of Pictures

I have lots of pictures so please enjoy!  They are from our last days in Parker, Elliana's 2nd Birthday Party and Elliana and Zharius playing with Jessica's jewelry.  I was cleaning out Jessica's closet, with a little help from Jessica of course!  : D








 Zhar was trying to give Elli a love, instead the toppled over and landed in a heap laughing on the floor

 Happy Birthday Elliana!  Thanks to Amber Shaw my good friend in Denver for making Elliana's cake!  It turned out so cute!



 The kids ate on the floor, on a plastic table cloth so they didn't get chocolate cake all over my house!
 Elliana LOVING her cake and ice cream!
This was our last night in Denver with the awesome McAllister family and her brother Jordan!  We miss them all so much and hope to see them soon!  Hope you enjoy the pictures!  I'll be back in Utah and Wednesday and will get pictures of the house posted soon!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that cake!

Sarah said...

I don't think I got a good look at that cake before the kids dug in, gorgeous! I love the happy look on my child's face too (ha ha) thanks for posting these! Miss you!