Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodbye's....

Goodbye's are always tough, but tonight I think I had the hardest one of all.  There are no words to describe how sad I am to be leaving this friend behind.  She has been my rock, my shoulder to cry on, my shopping pal, my babysitter, my photographer, my baby girls best friends Mommy, my best friend!  She's like a sister to me, and saying goodbye to her tonight, was the hardest goodbye I think I have ever had in my life.  It's funny how things happen, Jessica and I almost never met, and oh how I would have missed out on one of the coolest best people I know!  We met at the swimming pool; and I was told some things about her that made me a little worried to meet her.  And imagine, that now, we are best friends!  We've taken the kids lots of places: Wildlife Experience, Zoo, Nature and Science Museum, Train Park, Royal Gorge, parks, pools, shopping, Chick-Fil-A, and of course McDonald's!

I will miss Jessica and Zharius (you too Derek, but I don't see you much), so much it hurts my heart!  You are the best friends a girl could ever ask for!  The only thing saving me is, she'll be in Utah in two weeks so I can go say "hey"!  Wish you were coming with us to Utah, or that we were staying here, thank-goodness for the internet!  Love you Jess, and miss you already! ~Em

No comments: