Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Baby...

My little sister Alexis came to stay with us for about a week and the day she was leaving she came to talk to me.  She asked if I would let Elliana go home with her and my parents for a week.  At first thought the answer was NO WAY!  I would miss her way too much!  I called my dad and he said, I'm fine with it if you are.  After him further thinking it out he called me back to suggest I come up too since Elliana is such a mama's girl.  That is probably the grossest understatement of the CENTURY!  She is SUCH a mama's girl.  I talked to Tom and we decided it would be good for her and me...that I would be able to accomplish so much and that it would be good for her to be away.

I am dismayed to say that she is having a blast and we're missing her terribly!  She is loving it.  I can't lie though, Tom and I are very much enjoying sleeping in and just having fun together, it's almost like we're newlyweds again.  I have been able to get SO much done, and now the only really big thing I have left to do is change out all our electrical plugs.  It's a major pain in the rear and I hate it, but hopefully I will get it all done this next week til I get Elliana back on Thursday.

I finally got Elliana signed up for Preschool and she is SO excited to start.  She cried when I told her she couldn't go to school yet.  She is going to go to my cousins wife's preschool.  Her cousin Crystal will be in her class.  We went backpack shopping together and of course the girls got the same backpacks.  They have so much fun together and as mothers we love seeing them play together and have so much fun!  I'm having a bit of a hard time letting her grow up.  So much has happened in the last few months.  I mean really... : potty training, big girl bed, riding a scooter, dressing herself, the "all by myself" stage, and now preschool!  She's growing up so fast.

 This one above is Tom's favorite!

 I love the one above of her clapping, it just captures Elliana!  So happy, and fun loving....The one below I love too, she was chasing Jessica and I with the squirt bottle, trying to get us wet.  She had success.
I got back her pictures from her 2 year shoot and I wanted to share a few of our favorites!  Hope you enjoy! I love you baby girl and miss you EVERY day!

1 comment:

M. Jorgensen said...

Emily!
your baby is not a baby anymore! but she sure is a DOLL! she's beautiful!