Friday, September 9, 2011

Preschool

Can't believe it, but my baby started Preschool!  My cousins wife is teaching preschool at her house in Provo and Elliana gets to go!  She LOVES Preschool and asks every morning if she can go to school.  I have a few pictures I'll share, but first a cute little story.  On her first day (which was Tuesday) they were finger painting another girl in the class named McKall was finger painting first, Elliana was freaking out.  So Laura (teacher) thinking Elli was upset it wasn't her turn said, it's okay Elliana you can go next.  Elliana freaked out more, yelling, "No, I don't want to pain, I don't want to get messy").  Sounds just like Elliana!

 Yes, she did pick out her awesome princess backpack ALL by herself!
 So excited to go to school!  Love her little hammy grin.
 Picture with Daddy right before Daddy went to the hospital for work.
 Picture with Mommy
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures of my little girl all growing up!  Hopefully later today I'll get a chance to blog about Lagoon!

No comments: