Saturday, May 15, 2010

Playdate and Books

Did you know that at the museum in the murals there are leprechauns hidden....can you find him?
Our playdate group...Aiden (sp?) who's Mom is my new friend Destri (sp?), Zhar (Jessica), Elli and Easton (sp?) who's Mom is my friend Niki. We had SO much fun and the kids were really good!
They have a kids zone where there are lots of toys for the kids to play with, Elli LOVED getting dirty, and was right in the middle of everything, here she is talking to Zhar.
Elli and Aiden
And Elli's new love of books! She must get it from her Mommy and Daddy! She loves to pull the books off her shelf and just sit in her room and read!

2 comments:

The Clark's said...

Hey, thats what my girls room looks like with all the books thrown everywhere! I can't believe how BEAUTIFUL Ellie is! I can't wait to see you guys

Stephanie said...

New LOVE of books!!! Yeah right!! She was BORN with a Love for books, it's in the blood!!!! She got that from you!!!! : )