Thursday, August 5, 2010

Potty

Elli got a new potty today! She LOVES it! She keeps telling me she needs a new diapey and brings it to me. Tells me when she goes poop and goes to the bathroom to squat. I had contemplated waiting til we moved, and might wish I had by the end of this....but our carpets are NASTY already so we might as well get it going here! I am so glad my girlfriend Jessica was here when this happened, she got some great photos! Thanks Jess! Also, on a quick side note, Elli loves Jessica and even said her name tonight! Not just once, but 3 times, and it was a definite Jessica!
Getting ready to go...(don't know why my font won't stay the same)...sorry!
Mommy and Elli after the momentous occasion!

We are learning to wipe...the purple holder is for her own roll of toilet paper! She had the potty sing her a song when she went pee-pee and was SO excited!
Flushing her potty! Good job Elli bug! Mommy and Daddy love you so much! You're a big girl now!

34 comments:

Jenn Duncan said...

YEAH Elli! Such a momentous occasion. SO excited for you guys!

Stephanie said...

so so cute!!!! xoxox

djzmcallister said...

Yes she did and it made my day :-)

Anonymous said...

WOULD FEEL FANTASTIC PUTTING YOUR PECKER UP HER.

Anonymous said...

like to smell and taste her little pee hole.

Anonymous said...

hey mom, you look good,would fuck you too.

Anonymous said...

I would fuck Elli's pussy until she was filled with my cum.

Anonymous said...

hey mom,bet you woukd fuck great,huh?

Anonymous said...

forget mom, I want the little one toddlers are the best

Anonymous said...

if I was daddy I'd make sure she took a looooooong time potty training so I could take her pee pee, pull her knickers down and have fun with her pussy for ages

Anonymous said...

can't believe guys are thinking about doing mum when there is sweet little pussy like that right there

Anonymous said...

great comments , always looking for chat and pics

Anonymous said...

Elli baby show me your tight little toddler tnuc

Anonymous said...

Elli has a cute pussy, i would like watching her going peepee and then clean her with my tonge. I would love to rub her pussy while she pees

Anonymous said...

I would like to Fuck her little pussy hole and her little ass hole too

Anonymous said...

chat etc? leave info

Anonymous said...

love sex with that little sweeetie

Anonymous said...

lets share her she has 3 holes boys

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sicko

Anonymous said...

She just a child you sicko

Anonymous said...

She is just a child you sicko

Anonymous said...

they are the best, sooooooooooooooo tight

Anonymous said...

I want to fist fuck that pussy

Anonymous said...

Yes

Anonymous said...

Yes together

Anonymous said...

Yes..mmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Me 2

Anonymous said...

Yall fuck her pussy and asshole let me pound her throat and let her little throat suck me

Anonymous said...

so nice at that age feeling them sucking yourcock then tear her pretty panties off and lick her hairlesschildpussy

Anonymous said...

I want to make more baby girls with that pussy

Anonymous said...

morepussy to enjoy that way

Anonymous said...

mum I would love to watch you licking your daughterspu--y, get her wet then sit back and watch me molestingher

Anonymous said...

miss mine being little , if mom wasn't home I never used toilet paper to wipe them I loved licking theirpussys clean, granddaughter due next month and my goal is to lick herpussy before she is a month old, cumin her mouth by 4 mths