Thursday, August 12, 2010

Words, Packing

As you might have caught from recent posts, we are moving. We move in less than 2 weeks, and I am just starting to pack! Needless to say, I am a little stressed! It shouldn't be too bad, since we are just moving across town, about 5.5 miles!

We just had a fun family date at the zoo on Monday! Tom finished his test and we decided to head out and get a one year zoo pass! Elli LOVED the zoo, and I am excited to be able to go back anytime I want! The pass was 70 dollars, and it would have cost us $26 to get in that day...so I feel like we got a great deal! Also, a bunch of my friends have zoo passes so it will make it so we can go for our playdates there!

Now, a list of Elli's words:

help
please
thank you
welcome
swimming
zhar (friend)
jessica (friend)
car/vroom
ball
baby
pray
papa (grandpa)
gigi (great grandma)
nana (great grandma and banana)
no
don't
stop
potty
butt (belly button)
plane
pretties (necklace and earrings)
nack (snack)
down
up
walk
shoes
mimi (grandma Janet)
grandma

She is getting smarter everyday and KILLS me with the things she says! Sorry this was kind of a long post, and with no pictures, but I lost my camera in the mess of my packing.

1 comment:

jennie said...

Elli is the cutest! Can't believe how smart and grown up she is!