Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Potty Training

Potty Training was a MAJOR success at this house! I did this great 3 day program that my friend Tammy told me about! Thanks Tam! It worked SO awesome...I was not expecting much and at the end of day 2, was thinking, there is NO way we can have success here. Think again, we have had success! She did awesome. At the end of day 3, we were still have accidents constantly. But then, no more accidents! Elliana had one accident yesterday...and one today. Both were our fault, she told us she needed to go potty, and we just couldn't get there fast enough! So potty training, CHECK! And, she is back to sleeping in her own room! YAHOO for Mommy and Elliana!

4 comments:

Laura Cook said...

K well I SO need this so called "3 day program" ... watch Crystal break it ... lol ... she's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

Kallie said...

Nice! I am going to want you to tell me how this is done in say.... 6 months?!!? Is three months old to young to start potty training? (:

Laura said...

Awesome! How old is Elliana? I have this belief that between 2 1/2-3 is PERFECT for no accidents. Annie would love to start!

Anonymous said...

nice when they move into panties it is easier to get a good feel of the slit, love to sniff my daughters panties and cumtoo