Friday, March 18, 2011

Potty Training Part 2

We were struggling with the whole, pooping in the potty, but I must tell you, after having her look at our poop in the potty. (Yes, I know this is DISGUSTING)....she is now pooping in the potty too! We were out running errands for 3 hours this morning, and told me she had to go potty. She went twice in public! ONce pooping and once peeing. She also had a babysitter tonight, and had NO accidents even with the sitter! This is the greatest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the program I used...you can find it here.

http://www.3daypottytraining.com/pages/help.htm?official

Love to all!

3 comments:

Tammy K said...

that's awesome!

tanner is still afraid to poop in the potty...

and back in diapers, because I am sick of cleaning up poopy underwear/clothes!!!

but he really did good peeing.

Way to go Elli - You're amazing1

Sarah said...

How did she do on the trip? Did you decide to use the pull-ups? If so are you experiencing any setbacks? I'm waiting to hear all about it when you get home!
I think I'll check out that website, Thanks!

Anonymous said...

love to see a video of her peeing