Friday, March 11, 2011

Repetition


You know how kids go through phases...repeat repeat repeat! Elli is in a phase of eating. Yesterday I made scrambled eggs for the child 5 times. FIVE! She wants to eat nothing but eggs. We met Tom for lunch yesterday at Wendy's, I asked Elliana if she wanted chicken nuggets or a hamburger. She said, eggs. This went on for a good 2 or 3 minutes. Then she finally said, ok, I want ice cream. Little pill! I guess she's 2 and entitled. She has already asked for eggs 4 times this morning, and I have made them twice. Mind you friends and family it is not even 1 in the afternoon! I am sure eggs will be made at least twice more. I know that there are much worse things she could be asking for, so no need to remind you, but you're not the one that is cleaning up the eggs/stove and pan 3 to 5 times a day! Scrambled eggs are good, but really, breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack, NO THANK YOU! At least she's adorable!

No comments: