Monday, May 23, 2011

Tom's Birthday

Tom had a birthday!  He turned 27, and we had a great little party!  We were both SO busy during the day that we actually didn't really see each other til that evening at 6.  I did give him his present that morning.  Elliana got him a game called Quidler...and I got him the movie Shallow Hal.  We went really light on presents this year.  Tom's parents got him some gift cards to restaurants, because that is exactly what he wanted!  My parents got him some new shoes.

After we both met up again we got together with some friends for dinner at Famous Dave's; the food was not that great but the company was awesome!  After dinner, our friends the Morfords came back to the house for games and dessert.  Lauren made this wonderful peanut butter pie, it was AMAZING!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Tom!  I love you so much, and am so proud of all your accomplishments in Medical School!  I'm excited for you to be done with this first 2 years so we can go on to the next part in our journey!

No comments: