Friday, October 14, 2011

Baby

Tom and I went to the Dr. on Wednesday morning and all is well with the baby!  I am 12 weeks today and finally starting to feel a little better most days.  I definitely still have my moments of feeling very sick, but today is a good day!  We heard the babies heart beat and it ranges from 155-160.  We are so excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  Neither of us have a clue what it is.  I think the plan is for us to wait and find out what we're having on Christmas.  So I think what we'll do is have the Dr. write down what we're having and put it in an envelope and mail it off to my sister-in-law Heather who will then get a gift for us for Christmas, either pink or blue so we'll know what we're having.  I just don't know if I can wait that long....because the Dr. said that he'll tell me at my next appointment what it is, and that's in 3 1/2 weeks, and Christmas is a LONG time after that, so I just don't know if I can wait!  We'll see.....

That's all for now; pictures to come soon!

1 comment: