Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pictures

I finally have a few pictures to upload!  Elliana today was watching me as I was getting ready and insisted on having her hair like Mommies.  So we decided to straighten her hair.  It turned out adorable and makes her look SO grown up!  She loved it and was turning her head and flipping her hair all day long!



 Tomorrow at school they are having her Halloween party and so we needed to try on her costume to make sure it fit.  She loves it and I think she looks pretty dang cute!  She's going to be a pirate princess!

Hope you enjoyed the new pictures of our little princess!  She's the light of our lives and we love her very much!

3 comments:

Jeff, Crystal & Hudson said...

Oh my gosh! Her hair is so long and so cute! Love her Halloween Costume!

Jenn Duncan said...

She is so adorable and getting so big!

Nancy said...

You are having a BABY?!?!! How exciting!
When I saw the "piratess" picture of Elliana, I thought how cute she and Zhar would have looked together going trick or treating!
I know they miss you guys. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Nancy