Wednesday, April 18, 2012

38 week appointment

I had my 38 week appointment today, a few days late.  They processed my testing and though my levels were a little high, they were not preeclamptic.  So we will be running more tests throughout the week and going back in on Monday for results.  Phoebe is still doing great!  My BP is still pretty high and if it gets much higher, they won't let me stay pregnant.  I will keep everyone posted!  The Dr. ordered an ultra-sound today to check her fluid levels and her size.  Her fluid levels are low, but not abnormally low, so we have another ultra-sound scheduled for Monday.  She is measuring about 7 and a half pounds, she's going to be LOTS bigger than her sister Elliana, who weighed in at 6 lbs. 13 oz.

If there are any changes I will let everyone know either via FB or here.  Extra prayers that Phoebe decides to make her appearance soon and that I'm able to have my VBAC would be MOST appreciated!

3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

So exciting...... I love her name too!

Randalls said...

Can not wait to see all of you.

Laura said...

I need to see pictures of PHOEBE!!