Sunday, April 1, 2012

36 weeks

I can't believe I've made it this far!  I'm 36 weeks and feeling pretty miserable if we're being honest, and it's my blog so I feel like I can be honest.  I've been in the hospital twice this last week with fluid leaking, I was almost positive it was my water that broke; instead apparently I'm peeing my pants.  : (  Pregnancy in that respect is the WORST!  To have no control over your bodily functions is pretty bad, and embarrassing.

Phoebe is doing great though, she's still got plenty of fluid and she is growing well.  I still haven't gained any weight, and am feeling pretty good about that.

I've had to stop working and am on a "rest easy" directive from my Doctor.  I don't rest well, and I hate being "lazy" per-say.  It's no fun to just have to lie around.

I've finally gotten the nursery set up and will get pictures soon!



Tom and I have also finally decided on our double stroller and my parents are helping us buy it!  Thanks Mom and Dad!  I love how compactly it folds up since we only have cars, and it maneuvers so easily!  I'm very excited to go and purchase it, and I get to do that tomorrow!  Or as soon as Tom has time to go to the store with me to buy it, since he'd kill me if I tried to get it myself.

4 comments:

Kallie said...

I peed my pants and thought my water broke too!!!! It was 2 am when we rolled into the hospital and then about 4;30 when we went home. haha I was so embarrassed! I'm so excited for you! Love the stroller! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

I totally feel for you. Hang in there, you're so close!

Brittany Pickett said...

I love that stroller. What brand is it? Whenever I have another one I want one like that! It is great! And congrats on the pregnancy.

M. Jorgensen said...

Ok I totally understand the pee thing. I haven't full out peed my pants, but i've leaked and then thought I was leaking fluid and have gone in twice to the hospital. I feel for ya! I also feel for the whole 36 week miserableness!! We can do it....a few more weeks!