Saturday, June 18, 2011

Our New Home

We have FINALLY found a new home in the Provo area!  We'll actually be in Springville, but are very excited! We didn't really want to be right in Provo, so we feel like we are in a great place!  Our rent will be $775 which we feel is a steal, after living in Denver.  It's the basement of a house, turned Duplex, and we were really hoping to get a house, but at this point, we are just glad to have found a place.  I can't tell you the stress that is now out of my body and life!  I have a few pictures that I will include, my brother Spencer has been awesome in helping us find a place, and I really appreciate all of his help, though he won't look at it blog!  He's been so wonderful to go and look at places for us, and I know it's been a pain in the butt!  And, we have a backyard!  : D

 The 3rd Bedroom that we will use for an office, we are SO excited to have 3 bedrooms, and a little sad to only have one bathroom, but beggars can't be choosers, and we are poor!  Also, special thanks to my Mom and Dad for ALL of there help, and my Grandparents LaPray who have been so helpful as well!  You'll never know what your support means to us!
 The newly remodeled kitchen!
 The newly remodeled bathroom!
The living room, with a fireplace!  We are very excited, and will be moving to Provo somewhere around July 23rd!  We are excited to start this new adventure in our lives, and any prayers on Tom's behalf before he takes boards in just less than 2 weeks!  What a scary thing!

Also, on a separate note.  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to us just over a week ago, with all this crazy moving I haven't had a chance to blog!  I can't believe it's been 5 years!  I love Tom more now than ever before, and am so happy I get to spend an Eternity with him and our family!  Elliana's favorite thing to say is after I say, "we are a happy", family; she finishes it in the cutest little Elliana voice you can imagine!  She's adorable and getting bigger each day!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! I'm so happy that you guys have found a place. I know it's been so stressful for you. I'm sad that you are leaving:( But at least it's only to Springville and we will be back there to visit often!

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

Congrats! It is so cute!

Meg said...

Emily! I can't believe you will be closer to me now!! Since we just moved to Lehi, we aren't that far apart at all! We will have to get together, maybe do an IHOP hot chocolate run! :)

Jenn Duncan said...

Congratulations! It is a beautiful place. Springville is a very nice area to live. And Happy (late) Anniversary! Hope to see you guys soon at the family reunion.