Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wow, it's really happening...

Last night I met up with some great friends at a coffee shop, as I was leaving my friend Angie gave me a hug and said, "this is like a really bad friends finale".  I couldn't agree more!  I'm going to miss my friends here in Parker SO much!  I love all my friends and am really sad to leave them behind, luckily it's not far to Denver and I will be back!!!  Glad that I have my friends!

I can't believe we're really moving, it's happening.  My house looks so empty, and there are boxes everywhere, we're really leaving Parker and going to Utah.  In many ways I'm sad, but then I ask Elli if she wants to go to Provo and she freaks out EVERYTIME, because she's so excited to go to Provo, because she knows Mimi (my Mom) is going to be able to come visit and she is so happy to see my Mom.  She lifts her arms high and the air and says, let's go to Provo!

I've gotten some really fun pictures of Elliana the last few days, with friends' camera's, so I will get them and post them soon.  Probably won't post till next week, we move on Saturday!  Please remember to keep Tom in your prayers, he takes his Board Exam on Friday and could definitely use ANY and ALL help he can get!

No comments: